Monday, April 30, 2007

Searching For More Paying Surveys

I been searching for new paying surveys and not finding any that was paying. The ones I found was paying in sweepstakes and we all know it's hard to win one of them.

Over the last few years I have found surveys that pay. My first post shows the ones I use and get paid. Some of the others that pay are Zoom (need an email invite) and Test Spin. Others that are not surveys but you do get cool free stuff are My123 and Ipod Sweep. The cool thing you get from ipod sweep is ipods. They offer a shuffle which you can win, they also offer ipod nano and video. To get them you have to fill out for offers which are easy to do. At My 123, they offer things like ipods, nintendo ds, xbox 360 and ps3 just to name a few things. I have almost enough points for the nintendo ds. Give these sites a try and I'm sure you'll like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home