Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Getting free stuff

Over the last past 3 years I have signed up and did a lot of survey panels and a few of them pay. Just recently I typed a blog about a site that gave away Ipods if you signed up for offers. I ended up doing enough offers yo get my free ipod. So I moved on to another site to try to get other free stuff. I found a site that offered some pretty cool stuff for filling out offers. The site is called My 123 Free and the stuff they offer is great. A few things that offer are $50, Nintendo wii, ps3, xbox 360 and much more. Getting points is easy and fun. The great thing about this site is they do contests every other week or so. Right now the contest is who ever gets the most points will get a free ipod shuffle. Join now and start getting the points to get this free ipod shuffle. Good luck and have fun.

Another place that's cool is a game site where you pick numbers to win points. Winning the points is easy and fun. They offer gift cards for Wal-Mart, targets,Barnes and noble and much more. Click here if you want to go and play. Just a side note here, this is not a gambling website. You pay and bet on nothing. All you do is pick numbers and see if you guessed the right numbers. Winning is easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home